Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you all for the input hopefully I have enough bookmarked to make a @Olderfart & @Mañ'O'Green DIY press 2.0:eyebrows:. i will be putting a post together when i do build it where should i put it?

Hey @Suki813, can you point me in the direction to where I can find how to make those brownies? They sound good!!

So I've been talking to this younger lady about growing & other common interest, but I didn't have the courage to ask her out for Valentines. She's on my FB now, so I guess I'll throw her some virtual flowers. :eyebrows:
I was thinking about mentioned AFN to her, but I know how some of you dogs are when it comes to ... :dancer: For now, I'm thinking about taking her under my wing and do some hands on growing ... so to speak. :rofl: :pass:

The faint heart never won the fair maiden's hand.

It ain't Valentines Day until I sleep.............. Good morfnoevight All! :sleeping:

Happy Valentine's Day kittens....39f on the porch...vast difference from yesterday....coffee is great.....Wife has Dr appointment this afternoon...will probably swing by the local and pick up my winnings then hit Ace to grab a new pair of hand shears to chop the APK's, old ones are a bit loose and a pain to use....good chance of the Sativa's coming down next weekend if I don't notice anymore significant thickening...

HAPPY VALENTINES' DAY STONER FAMILY
1644838941867.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back