Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
:pass:,,i think their is a low pressure in the Atlantic ,,:thumbsup:,,me eyes,,well i was feeling run down when we got to xmas anyways ,,i think i spent new year in bed ,,unless i was here lol, and i got to the point she called doctor ,,so that was kidneys and i got a uti straight after ( oh my god thats the first ,,dammed painfull i was ready to go in hospital when that was going on ,so,,this was probably only over a weeks time ..but its all a fog now,, then i, was startig to feeling on the mend ,started with just itchy eyes,,, ,then i got some drops chemist, as it was not clearing up ,but didnt sort it ,,went docs,,got sent straight to eye hospital,,,basically an infection has scarred my lenses ,,as both eyes affected they bumped me straight in after i took drops for infection and had to go for pictures of eyes blah blah,,so,, i will still need other done but as i got one good one now ,,said will be a while they got huge waiting list,,they replaced the worse one ,,i can still see out the other its just like every thing is hazy like behind some dirty Perspex,but just a blurr if its bright light,,and with both eyes open,, at first was really bad but now its just bright lights that blurr everything up ,,something like that :smoking:

Bummer all 'round there @hairyman ...:pighug:...poor bugger.

Weird set of symptoms....I'd probabaly gone to the Chemists too for an eye infecton....it is never usually an Urgent one...plus with all the covid...Doc's/hosptal is not the Safest place to be.

You have been bloody Lucky really......:headbang:...that they can Fix it...even if it takes a while.

Hope you get it sorted soon....

So I've been talking to this younger lady about growing & other common interest, but I didn't have the courage to ask her out for Valentines. She's on my FB now, so I guess I'll throw her some virtual flowers. :eyebrows:

I would be wary if you're in a non friendly state. I belive the golden rule is tell no one. If it doesn't work out, a simple complaint may cause you a lot of trouble. Just a thought.

I think we got a sharp realtor. We got 5 offers last week, all above the asking price. She's expecting more this week.
I found several good options for a replacement or rental property. I think we're gonna wait until we close on his property before we move on his replacement or rentals. I just don't like making contingent offers. Sometimes ya have to do that, but ya can get passed over, even if the offer is more.
Looks like his equity will be a bit more than my conservative estimate by a nice margin. I really want him to get at least 3 properties, one to live in and two rentals, but 2 will work for now. I think he's still not sure on the rental aspect. I think the big debt has him apprehensive about it. It's a big move for him, but he could be looking very nice in a few years. I told him I'd help with letting him live here for a bit. if he wanted to get two or three property and lease them for a couple of years.

We'll see how it goes. I think he's in a good position for doing either. I kinda think he's just gonna get a replacement home. That will work fine. It will still lower his monthly bills and make it pretty easy on him when he retires.

Either way it goes, I'll be back to growing fairly soon. If he's gonna stay for a while, we'll start on the growroom after he closes on his property. If he's just gonna replace, I'll just go back to the 2nd bedroom. I'm good with either.A month and a half or two months, I'll be back growing in one way or the other.

Keep an eye on the Fed for interest rate hikes. That's one of the reasons people are scrambling to buy now and at least part of the reason why there are so many offers on his property. Also, not many people realize this, but real estate historically goes in 16 year cycles. So, we are on the cusp of a shit show. 2008 was the bottom of the last barrel.

If long term is the plan, he will be fine. Everything is market specific though. Florida is crazy right now!

I think we got a sharp realtor. We got 5 offers last week, all above the asking price. She's expecting more this week.
I found several good options for a replacement or rental property. I think we're gonna wait until we close on his property before we move on his replacement or rentals. I just don't like making contingent offers. Sometimes ya have to do that, but ya can get passed over, even if the offer is more.
Looks like his equity will be a bit more than my conservative estimate by a nice margin. I really want him to get at least 3 properties, one to live in and two rentals, but 2 will work for now. I think he's still not sure on the rental aspect. I think the big debt has him apprehensive about it. It's a big move for him, but he could be looking very nice in a few years. I told him I'd help with letting him live here for a bit. if he wanted to get two or three property and lease them for a couple of years.

We'll see how it goes. I think he's in a good position for doing either. I kinda think he's just gonna get a replacement home. That will work fine. It will still lower his monthly bills and make it pretty easy on him when he retires.

Either way it goes, I'll be back to growing fairly soon. If he's gonna stay for a while, we'll start on the growroom after he closes on his property. If he's just gonna replace, I'll just go back to the 2nd bedroom. I'm good with either.A month and a half or two months, I'll be back growing in one way or the other.

I Think you are Wise @WildBill ....a house isn't sold until the money is in the bank....also..Cash is King.

Plus.....must admit.....I'm expecting a bit of a market crash while we get out of the covid shadow....and find a New Normal........:pass:

No chance of fitting a Trailer on your land.........?..........I'm Thinking if he doesn't move in it would make a great grow room....:crying:...

Happy VD everyone!!! No, wait, that doesn't sound right...

Nope...... :pass: ...I Think you need to Think of something better before you write your card out...........:crying:...

Might not have the desired effect....:biggrin:

Happy VD everyone!!! No, wait, that doesn't sound right...
D239F213-586A-4C18-9FBB-F5E0F10447C8.gif

BTW.....did anyone get a card.......?.........hubby doesn't believe in it......:crying:

I got a crad the first year when we were a'courting........and never had one since....:pass:..saves me worrying incaseI Forget....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back