Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I'm going to call these brownies a success. Idk how I'm still typing coherently cause I can't feel my face :rofl: hubby is going to have a rough day tomorrow so we celebrated Valentines Day today. I was planning on pulling out the bong for the first time in a over year but I think this worked just as well :rofl:
Don't think I have ever lost track of my face. And you made these from ABV? :crying:

Hey @hairyman some thing to look into also if you haven’t. There are some easy home DIY tests for rocks. Can’t remember what you use but do remember finding a good video when I was looking into same thing for my aquarium.

:toke:i believe a easy test is with white vinegar,,,,,i got lots of volcanic around me in layers ,and i identified those that will be ok with the college stuff,,they even included maps and directions to certain outcrops :d5:

Think the real estate market is going to be interesting for the next couple years.....Lots of people with rentals that haven't been getting paid and not able to evict has got a lot of them so far behind on their payments they'll never catch up so banks are going to end up with a glut of them. A lot of people deciding they just aren't going to work anymore ( how they are going to pull that off I have no idea). So many small businesses not going to afford to reopen or can't find competant employees......Think the " May you live in interesting times" curse is fixing to happen.

Well 2 of the 4 Osage girls that stood up are having some mutant leafs going on! 1 I’m sure will grow outta it but other gonna get chopped I’m just leaving it for now to see how funky it winds up! :shrug: :cooldance:
07BFD130-3BCB-44BE-BCFC-4CDECA9279FE.jpeg
84F758AA-AFE3-4AC4-AA02-4F3C0D014F3F.jpeg
87834E63-F657-4C1A-AB5F-13EE430F1BA6.jpeg

Bigger 1 stood up on 2/1 and others are like 5-6 days behind! The plant in 1st pic also had some mutant leafs when she started but grew out of it already so pretty sure at least the 1 other will!:thumbsup:

Left me with room in the tent so dropped a mephisto toofless alien that’s soaking and also dropped 2 of the Gold Widow X Jem auto reg beans I was gifted! Gonna put them into a solo cup and a 2L bottle to fill some gaps in the tent and TA gonna go in the spare grassroots bag!:headbang:

Think the real estate market is going to be interesting for the next couple years.....Lots of people with rentals that haven't been getting paid and not able to evict has got a lot of them so far behind on their payments they'll never catch up so banks are going to end up with a glut of them. A lot of people deciding they just aren't going to work anymore ( how they are going to pull that off I have no idea). So many small businesses not going to afford to reopen or can't find competant employees......Think the " May you live in interesting times" curse is fixing to happen.
It’s cuz all the damn money that got setup in the beginning to help got spent negligently! I think it said the paycheck protection program like 72% of the money went to businesses that had 0 loss in what they had been making! Why the small business association tried to not disclose how it was spent til they were sued to release it!

Also said all them billions that were given out as loans that wouldn’t have to be paid back went to people who were already in the top 20% of earners in the country! So like with everything else if u were rich u prob we in the black big time from all the free money but if u were actually needing the help chances are slim that you’d get anything!:cuss:

Also there are billions in the rental program that was supposed to be used to pay said landlords but it’s just chilling unspent and they are fighting on whether to even spend it now as of them people who been waiting are somehow not still behind and needing the cash!

Speaking of I sure could use a few more stimulus checks right about now! Think Uncle Joe needs to buy me a damn press already! :crying:

I got herpes from a booty call….
I got syphilis from a blowup doll….
I got chlamydia and it’s so sore….
And I don’t even know where I got genital warts! :yoinks:

Argh that damn songs stuck in my head now!!!! If u ain’t watched that video it’s freaking hilarious!

Think that song should be the soundtrack for Tinder!

Well shitballs been waiting on solo to heat up and just noticed this! :(
image.jpg

Apparently I drained the battery last night and didn’t realize it! Nice having this charging base cuz I can not only puff it while it’s charging but I can also stand it up when I’m not hitting it!:thumbsup:
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back