Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting for the mailman to run. I feel like I'm cheating on a girlfriend :LOLStoned: using another light besides my autocobs :shrug:. The shit we do when we're :baked: I just hope it works for what I have planned :shrug::WTF:am I talking about the damn light was free. :dammit: mailman hurry the F_ _ K UP anticipation is killing me :funny:

Waiting for the mailman to run. I feel like I'm cheating on a girlfriend :LOLStoned: using another light besides my autocobs :shrug:. The shit we do when we're :baked: I just hope it works for what I have planned :shrug::WTF:am I talking about the damn light was free. :dammit: mailman hurry the F_ _ K UP anticipation is killing me :funny:
What are u adding??

:toke:i believe a easy test is with white vinegar,,,,,i got lots of volcanic around me in layers ,and i identified those that will be ok with the college stuff,,they even included maps and directions to certain outcrops :d5:
Oh wow that awesome. Your definitely on top of it better then I was:d5:. Would love to see some pics of your aqua scape. I was kinda of aquarist before I started growing. But I don’t have time for it anymore. I don’t have the patience for it but always did love looking at aqua scaped tanks.:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back