Status
Not open for further replies.
Mornin' #stoners

Testing some brownies made with trim/lowers. There's about .75g per brownie, and I'm feeling great. I figure they're around 75mg thc. What do you guys aim for in your edibles?

0617240827.jpg

Mornin' #stoners

Testing some brownies made with trim/lowers. There's about .75g per brownie, and I'm feeling great. I figure they're around 75mg thc. What do you guys aim for in your edibles?

View attachment 1688721
I have no idea!
I just make canna butter with trim and ABV and it is what it is.
I just cut a bit off and mix it into whatever I am having. There is no dosing but I know I will feel the full effects!
I used to make hash fudge and I'd use 7grams of hash to make 50 pieces of chocolate fudge. So that is 0.14grams of hash per square.
I used to go to raves , parties and festivals and the hash fudge kept me and others, going throughout the days that I was there.
One year I made a ton of chocolate flapjacks, for the summer solstice and handed them out to anyone who wanted one, I made a lot of friends that day/night!

I have no idea!
I just make canna butter with trim and ABV and it is what it is.
I just cut a bit off and mix it into whatever I am having. There is no dosing but I know I will feel the full effects!
I used to make hash fudge and I'd use 7grams of hash to make 50 pieces of chocolate fudge. So that is 0.14grams of hash per square.
I used to go to raves , parties and festivals and the hash fudge kept me and others, going throughout the days that I was there.
One year I made a ton of chocolate flapjacks, for the summer solstice and handed them out to anyone who wanted one, I made a lot of friends that day/night!

I have to give them a test run first, as the missus likes half as much as I do lol. That's probably around 75mg thc per square estimating at 50-60% thc hash.

Garden time!
Wildflower patch exploded this year. Lupine is done, but look at all the colors! Sunflowers should be soon.
IMG_5833.jpeg

Veggie garden is in and flourishing, tomatoes, peppers, cukes, garlic, pumpkins, the usual stuff.
IMG_5836.jpeg
IMG_5838.jpeg
IMG_5840.jpeg
IMG_5843.jpeg

Irrigation is in place. Remote control valve lets me turn it on and off with an app on my phone. Cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back