Status
Not open for further replies.
Whole house reeks of a crazy body odor with a hint of onion. Kinda like a really old Greek restaurant :rofl:

Oh Goo you made me Laugh...... :biggrin: ...when we used to holiday in Greece.. lots of the local men fancied hubby...and they were not shy on showing it.

One of the waiters in a really good fish restaurants was brazen... when he saw hubby coming he used to run out the back and come back with a hibiscus flower behind his lug....and the flirtation was outrageous...he was lovely...but he sweat like hell..so he always smelt of BO and garlic...

One night on the journey home I said...well I love your boyfriend...but the body odour is a bit much...

He said I know.....but I'll have to put up with it....if it keeps getting me the biggest fish in the restaurant..................:crying:

Are you ready for this.....?.........

It's Monday... Start the week the way you mean to go on..... #Stoned ....:pass:

What ever Life is going to throw at you is already on it's way...

So.. buckle up....

giphy (2).gif

Inflate your airbags....:smoker:..

Then when you are chewing on life's gristle.. don't moan... just give a whistle........

4ed7ee6c14965c5ae442f1baa8251560.gif

And...things will always turn out right...if you

#HappyMonday :bighug:

Sitting in the morning..................murk......... :pass:

The storm belt is ongoing....

20240616200326_IMG_0184~2.JPG

20240616195726_IMG_0173.JPG

Tent overnight no longer needed.......:headbang:...

20240616195804_IMG_0176.JPG

The female.. right in the middle of the pot is one of two taken off the conditional stumpy.....

IMG_20240512_092511_811.jpg

Whelp, this afternoon starts a 4 day heat wave… today being the coolest at mid 80’s. Gonna have to be on top of watering the OD plants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back