Status
Not open for further replies.
Panama x Golden Tiger

IMG20240527103022.jpg

Hoping for a better day today. Smoking the kief from the bottom of the trim bowl. Having some coffee :cheers:
I mean, take it from me…. You can’t intake too many cannabinoids right now (or ever lol) …. Flood your system and let it go to work….

…..you can always #BlameFrank if pressed on the matter :haha::lildab:

Good morning and happy Memorial Day. Much respect and gratitude to all the patriots and to the families who lost loved ones who were fighting for my freedoms. You are not forgotten in this house 🇺🇸

I mean, take it from me…. You can’t intake too many cannabinoids right now (or ever lol) …. Flood your system and let it go to work….

…..you can always #BlameFrank if pressed on the matter :haha::lildab:
I been tryn . Gets hard to smoke with all the bloating and rib squeezing and all forms of ingesting even tincture under the tongue make me bloated too so just like everything else with me the solution to one thing causes another problem

Also (hopefully if I have time) pressing some tangie, go go, and the white. If I don’t get to it today, then tomorrow for sure… :headbang: :lildab:

(I harvested tops eight days ago, and they finish cannatrolling today lol)

Ohh me too was thinking I'll press some rosin later today. That stuff I got and trimmed is plenty dry :doh: :rofl::rofl::rofl::headbang::lildab:

Afternoon @Mossy !

:bighug:

Mephisto Genetics, Sundae Thumper has been the lifeblood of the weekend festivities....She's a smash hit among the natives...

:pass::cheers::pass:

:pass: Cheers @N/A-Greengo ...

Good morning Auntie….. I’m about to break out the Stone Dragon :bighug: :lildab:

Talk about good timing.....:lildab:....

Do you think he ever dreams about what his life was like before he met you.........?..............:pass:

Hubby sometimes says to our two...you fell on your feet when you landed here....:pighug:... but I wonder if they remember when their lives were rough...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back