Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot 2024-04-15 at 1.32.18 PM.png

Where’d @blue go? I know I saw him in my alerts and it’s been a minute since he was around :karmacloud: :peek:
Hay Buddy!! Happy April :gary:

Eugh, life has been throwing lemons at me, business is tough and nobody has any money ... I won't complain though (wait what!!?)_ haha
Good to see you're all well and keeping the ship sailing nicely!!

I need to get some more cents and dollars rolling in, but hopefully i'll be able to get back to helping out around here more soon!

Big love to the live stoners! :D

:pass::bighug::bighug:

Quick question.
How well would wicking work for a 27 gallon tote of soil?
I'm thinking about putting some holes in the bottom of my tote, and using that watering rope/wicking whatever you call it stuff to water from a reservoir it'll be sitting on.
Or I'm just gonna buy one one of those aeroponic things that keeps coming across my Facebook page lol

Quick question.
How well would wicking work for a 27 gallon tote of soil?
I'm thinking about putting some holes in the bottom of my tote, and using that watering rope/wicking whatever you call it stuff to water from a reservoir it'll be sitting on.
Or I'm just gonna buy one one of those aeroponic things that keeps coming across my Facebook page lol
That's a sign, get it bought,

Today Me and the missus were trying to decide the name for something and just after we discussed 2 names (icon) or (iconic) a advertisement came on for an animal charity saying "to Help save these Iconic animals Donate now

Decisions been made now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back