Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning @Heart of flowers ... :bighug: ... you flying already..........:biggrin:

Good morning. Yes, but still to smoke the hash on the table. I think Ill skip that for now. I’m up and I will start write ✍️ a résumé’ or at least think of what I will write so I get the resources I need and the best possible work out there, but it’s a rough market and few jobs available so it has to be well-written - or Im not getting any.

How are you? Are you Healthy?

Good morning. Yes, but still to smoke the hash on the table. I think Ill skip that for now. I’m up and I will start write ✍️ a résumé’ or at least think of what I will write so I get the resources I need and the best possible work out there, but it’s a rough market and few jobs available so it has to be well-written - or Im not getting any.

How are you? Are you Healthy?

Sounds like a Plan.... although... writing a CV high might not be a good move...... :pighug: ... you got to get a job....?...

Oh, and for the site. Open a live-stream-room so growers can show their plants live and broadcast.

Gawd...I read that as a Live Steam room......:crying:...oh well.........

:crying::crying::crying:

I'm sure we looked into that at one time and it didn't get done... but... tech moves on huh...?

Sounds like a Plan.... although... writing a CV high might not be a good move...... :pighug: ... you got to get a job....?...

Yes, I want to contribute, even I’m happily retired. And the money doesn’t mather, then it’s simply the wrong job.

Yes, I want to contribute, even I’m happily retired. And the money doesn’t mather, then it’s simply the wrong job.

I Thought you said you were pensioned off... :headbang: ... but everyone could do with a bit Glee money for holidays and treats...

It has been a while since you have been on holiday...

Gawd...I read that as a Live Steam room......:crying:...oh well.........

:crying::crying::crying:

I'm sure we looked into that at one time and it didn't get done... but... tech moves on huh...?

Get a better server, update the software and you ready to launch 🚀.

You would be first of the forums to do it, could probably go around it so you just mirror the broadcast, but you need to wrap it so it looks like it’s live here - or you just do it simple…..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back