Status
Not open for further replies.
U and Duder all covered up and ready for walkies yet? :eyebrows::rofl:

1715870831565.gif

U and Duder all covered up and ready for walkies yet? :eyebrows::rofl:

View attachment 1682741
Haha we’ve been back for approximately three dabs :haha: :lildab: We got the storm early, and it moved out by about 8…. Should be nice for the rest of the day hopefully… I got a big ass steak to do on the grill :yay::pass::d5:

Haha we’ve been back for approximately three dabs :haha: :lildab: We got the storm early, and it moved out by about 8…. Should be nice for the rest of the day hopefully… I got a big ass steak to do on the grill :yay::pass::d5:
Nice my damn area its still storming! Yesterday said 50% chance today and the hour by hour forecast went up to 4pm today with as far as it showed in advance and didn’t even show rain by that point so of course i woke up at 8am to it already storming! :shrug::rofl:

Nice my damn area its still storming! Yesterday said 50% chance today and the hour by hour forecast went up to 4pm today with as far as it showed in advance and didn’t even show rain by that point so of course i woke up at 8am to it already storming! :shrug::rofl:
We were supposed to get it bad last night but nothing ever happened…. Which I think peeps were happy about, since after the last storm I saw lotsa people getting new roofs and drying things out in their front yards.. :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back