Status
Not open for further replies.

Sitting in the morning..................,. sun.......:headbang:

View attachment 1680224

And... May 1st....... national holiday here.....:pass:...

Hubby went out to poker last night... one of the guys Stole his usual seat coz he said his seat was unlucky...so hubby took his seat and won the first game..and was second in the second...:crying:... so we have 2. Rib steaks...and some lamb chops from his winnings....:chef:...hoohooo :woohoo1:

Some people eat nasturtiums, I can say I like their pepperyness.
Also black fly seem to adore them too!
Do you eat them Mossy?

Mau 6th and 27th are the May Bank Holiday in UK!

Yeah sorry...I meant coming up...so the weather is prepping up........ :biggrin: ...it is bank holiday today here for it...and...we have bank holiday weather too......:windy:.....

Sitting in the morning..................,. sun.......:headbang:

View attachment 1680224

And... May 1st....... national holiday here.....:pass:...

Hubby went out to poker last night... one of the guys Stole his usual seat coz he said his seat was unlucky...so hubby took his seat and won the first game..and was second in the second...:crying:... so we have 2. Rib steaks...and some lamb chops from his winnings....:chef:...hoohooo :woohoo1:

:crying:
Can't make and omelet without breaking a few eggs, can't get eggs without a few chickens!
1714562340922.png

Now that is one big cock!:crying:

Morning afternoon mossy not that I can think of nothing till Mother’s Day the 12th

Ah yeah @Lil Dab ...:bighug:.... does that mean you are on double dinners with both sets of parents.....?

Mornin :pass: Regular day of work here. No holiday

Yeah @JP1 :bighug:..it is like a traditional workers rights day in a lot of Europe .....:pass:

In the UK..it is an older tradition...:eyebrows:....

Ah yeah @Lil Dab ...:bighug:.... does that mean you are on double dinners with both sets of parents.....?

Yeah @JP1 :bighug:..it is like a traditional workers rights day in a lot of Europe .....:pass:

In the UK..it is an older tradition...:eyebrows:....

Probably hopefully spread them out so it’s not all in one day but yes all three dinners my parents and both of hers

Status
Not open for further replies.