Status
Not open for further replies.
oops! LOL
...Alas 4/20 was a work day so I couldn't really indulge - :dammit:
1713814657681.gif

Good Morfnoevight All! EO'n'Dabs!

After my early morning shopping I had an amazing breakfast.

IMG_20240422_102054312.jpg

Have you ever seen these? Long Stem Artichokes, the stem peels and is full of "heart" like meat! If this is true, I will peel it and save it for a salad. They were cheaper than the ones without the stem at $2.99 The artichokes are big and beautiful on their own so the stem is an added bonus.

IMG_20240422_095500963.jpg

It is over 95°F in my back yard.......... Ewwwww. I am Sous Vide the pork chops outdoors and will steam the artichokes out there as well to keep the heat out of the house. I don't want to take the cooler out of storage mode yet because it is supposed to drop back into the low 70s after tomorrow.

IMG_20240422_122413758_HDR.jpg

Shit start , tryna regroup :crying::pass:No sleep, had to run to the pharmacy first thing 6 am . Omw back truck started grinding when I hit the breaks. Felt like in a matter of 2 stop signs I went from the initial "gonna need breaks soon " squeak to grinding no pads left. Pain in the dick.. had to drop it off at the shop n of course just put my last $50 in the tank n so now ill have to take a very painful series of bus' n trains downtown to my dr. app in a little bit :cool1:
Wow you can't seem to catch a break :shrug: Here take some of this :goodluck:.

page #422....today'z date -> 4/22....(see what happened there-? :mrgreen: )....our amazing Mother planet truly is full of endless formz most beautiful & it'z a great time to be alive! 🥰 Happee Earth Day to all & Up The Ironz! 🌎 :headbang: ppp

View attachment 1678605

Wow Earth Day, not to take anything away from it but every day is and should be earth day. We ain't without it :rofl:

You know I am an old hippie, :lildab:

Ey @Frankthetank u grew Strawberry Popsicle right? Any tips? Also anybody tried out Mephisto Mango Macaw ?
Yep…been dabbing her rosin all day :headbang: :lildab:
She was an easy grow, handled nutes just fine. Great strawberry smells…. Good yield. She went about 90 days, although I took tops around day 78 if I remember right. I let the lowers amber up and she got a bit couch locky….the earlier harvest is a more sativa effect…. :pass:

Wow you can't seem to catch a break :shrug: Here take some of this :goodluck:.

Wow Earth Day, not to take anything away from it but every day is and should be earth day. We ain't without it :rofl:

You know I am an old hippie, :lildab:
Thanks dude..... 🤔 maybe I need a good luck charm... Never had one... Whatcha think prolly scrounge up something 🍀🐇🥠☮️.... :crying: idk whats lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.