Status
Not open for further replies.
The ladies said good morning

Screenshot 2024-04-16 at 8.26.49 PM.png

#HappyCaturday @JM :bighug: ... I know you have cannabis fert boffins in your circle of friends....:eyebrows:...do you have any cannabinoid boffins around you.....?...

I'm managing to get Stupid high...on very immature girls... probably starting about a week after sex... just by rubbing my fingers over them and scraping it on me teeth... straight off the living plant.......:yoinks:.......:biggrin:

There is absolutely No homework on it anywhere.. better heads than me have been on the homework..the Wairacyclopedia... but no explanation...:shrug:.. nearest I can get is Charas... but even they are cured...and probably from much more mature plants.

The Soaring High Effect goes off/changes as the plant matures...so I'm looking for the earliest available psychoactive...:headbang:...

We've always talked about the double harvest point on Afghan dominants.. I think it is That.. I just don't know what cannabinoid That is ...Yet..

Throw the question out to your circle of friends...see if they have any theories...:pass:...
sedning....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back