Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a 1/2oz of some caviar kush crumble which should also help!
200w (3).gif

Good Morfnoevight All! EO'n'Dabs.

@PinkyNotTheBrain :bighug::karmacloud:

I feel better today, still dizzy but the dabs just smooths over it. So I went shopping and looked at the jars of All the "Dry Roasted Peanuts" at a couple of stores and the ingredients is the same regardless of the brand and includes the Wheat allergen warning. When did this change happen? Dry roasted peanuts used to be just peanuts and salt. A lot of the roasted peanuts had the Wheat warning. At Costco I found Roasted Peanuts with no BS certified GF :jump:. I will shrink wrap 1/2 because it was from Costco :rofl:

IMG_20240415_124749510.jpg
IMG_20240415_124847582.jpg

I had an inch and a quarter of rain in my gauge this morning. It is mostly cloudy but much warmer at 67°F today.

I have the stuff for Chinese Chicken Salad but may change course?

Dry roasted peanuts used to be just peanuts and salt. A
Dry roasted always meant they use no, or little oil in the cooking process…. They also always had a multi ingredient coating on them that gives them a unique flavor…

The coating usually has msg, salt, onion or garlic, other spices, some type of yeast, etc….

I think cocktail peanuts are just peanuts and salt… :pass:

Dry roasted always meant they use no, or little oil in the cooking process…. They also always had a multi ingredient coating on them that gives them a unique flavor…

The coating usually has msg, salt, onion or garlic, other spices, some type of yeast, etc….

I think cocktail peanuts are just peanuts and salt… :pass:

try eatin any kinda nutz with no teeth

strong clue -> U CAN"T! :crying::face:........................................jus sayin & carry on plz :toke: ppp

try eatin any kinda nutz with no teeth

strong clue -> U CAN"T! :crying::face:........................................jus sayin & carry on plz :toke: ppp
Technically u could handle 1 kind without teeth but i don’t think u swing that way! ;) :crying::pighug:

Are both Bills MIA.........?..... I was gonna ask @Bill.de.Cat about cuttings from my Star Jasmine....and realised I hadn't seen either of them for a few days....... :pass:
Should be able to bury a runner in a pot for a month or two and it'll grow roots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back