Status
Not open for further replies.
O im way worse than that without me nicotine
Last time i was in the hospital i had moms bring me my vuse and although it tasted like doodoo i was still sneaking into the bathroom and hitting it until the housekeeping lady smelled it in the bathroom! :eyebrows::crying:

What size micron bags yall using? Gonna order some dabpress ones to see if the double seam makes life a little easier! Current ones are the dulytek 100 micron!
I'd recommend the 90 Micron if you're getting Dabpress bags. The 120's are too stiff IMO.
:pass:

What size micron bags yall using? Gonna order some dabpress ones to see if the double seam makes life a little easier! Current ones are the dulytek 100 micron!

Dabpress don't have the double seam I think you mean nugmasher. I use mostly 90-120's sometimes a 160 when it's really fresh but for dried flower 90 or 120

Dabpress don't have the double seam I think you mean nugmasher. I use mostly 90-120's sometimes a 160 when it's really fresh but for dried flower 90 or 120
Thanks bro my gd memory fucking with me again! Prob why these said next day delivery when i know I remember u talking about the preferred ones needing to be ordered! :d5:

Thanks bro my gd memory fucking with me again! Prob why these said next day delivery when i know I remember u talking about the preferred ones needing to be ordered! :d5:
That's them but frank turned me off the X ones just cause they a supposedly for the X model only but they worked great on my old plates that were narrower. I still have some and use them but prefer the 3" bags cause I can get more in without worrying about blowouts.

IMG_9431.jpeg
IMG_9432.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back