Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_1691.jpeg

It’s going same shit different shovel thinking I might actually be able to put some headphones in and go to town welding today. Seems like a quiet day :hump::hump: you?
I wish I had a cool project to do like welding up hot side of a turbo system. Not a damn street system, but a race system. Street system suck and take so much damn time to do properly.................. Keyword properly.
Some real nice quality stainless! Something I can zone out on. Not thinking! Just do it!

The title is what caught my eye. All I could see was 'Drone repair shop owner arrested'........ That seems pretty odd, why would they do that? When I could see the whole tide and it got even more interesting.

I was wondering when someone would come up with that way to get contraband in the prisons. There's no guards to pay off to bring stuff in. And that's the biggest way most of the Contraband is brought in, is by guards.

I got two questions about the story.

Quite obvious one, how the hell did they trace these drones back unless they followed them, possibly with their own drones? Or did someone squeal?

The second one is that I didn't know Georgia Correctional Officers had any sort of jurisdiction outside the prison? I might be high as hell right now, but I did hear in the video that Georgia Correctional officers made arrests.

I don't know whether if the news person got it wrong or was led to believe that the officers did that. The one Georgia Bureau of Corrections official did kind want to take credit for the origination of the arrest at the very end of the video.

That video does not make any sense. It's odd on so many levels.

Maybe I'm just high.:biggrin::eyebrows::crying:

Damn rabbit holes!:crying::crying::crying::crying:

Some of you might want to look into this........................... I should have looked into Missouri giving veterans chance to get in on a license. I just thought it would be better to let Missouri veterans take the chance if it was opened up to all veterans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back