Status
Not open for further replies.
This is how the old folks sound when they refuse to clean bongs. Don't worry guys my dad is the same way and I clown on him all the time about it. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
1000020086.gif

Yeah they're little more here 4-8$ for 91% that's why I don't use a ton for cleaning the bong or I'll dilute it. I get quarts local too but sometimes it's just easier to order so I have 99 when I want :shrug:
And it can be re-used multiple times before it's too gross.

Not trying to make anyone jealous but they sent me home from my 6-month checkup with one of these new style colonoscopy tests. Just drop, stir and mail it off. Wasn't a fan of those old style tests, that air makes me sound like a bull elephant sending out mating calls.

This educational moment brought to you by, getting old sucks, but it sure beats the alternative.

20240411_205701 - Copy.jpg

lovethem to roll up another chunk of hash

Not trying to make anyone jealous but they sent me home from my 6-month checkup with one of these new style colonoscopy tests. Just drop, stir and mail it off. Wasn't a fan of those old style tests, that air makes me sound like a bull elephant sending out mating calls.

This educational moment brought to you by, getting old sucks, but it sure beats the alternative.

View attachment 1676859
Up Periscope!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back