Status
Not open for further replies.
Dumb question.

I have some autos that are in flower. They had been under 12/12 because they were in the same tent as a photoperiod.

I have some photo clones that need to go to 18/6.

Will I fuck up the autos in flower if they go to 18/6?
nope, maybe not quite as productive, but they will be fine. :pighug:

Smoke break. I frickin am so tired of plucking leaves. I don’t sell any, it’s for me, family and friends. Can’t force myself not to pluck them mostly clean.

Been there, but I am improving. My name is Allan, and I am a trimaholic... But recovered, more or less. :rofl: :rofl:

I cleaned mine maybe two weeks ago. When I installed my replacement bowl.

View attachment 1676824
Freshly cleaned :bong:
IMG_20240411_191850548.jpg
IMG_20240411_192003546.jpg

I hate to kill it, but I just can't support it getting any bigger, and I was starting to doubt it would ever actually flower.

Sucks, but I have plenty of bud and plenty of plants, so its not a massive loss for me. Just a loss of invested time, electric and nutrient costs. Luckily my nutrients are dirt cheap. I'd be mad if I burnt through $25 of GH stuff on it.

Biggest disappointment is it seems like the lemon terpenes work really well for me. The northern lights I grew is fantastic for pain for me. I'm a big guy and my back and feet are always bothering me, and the northern lights works fantastic for me. The Gorilla was very similar terpenes.

Oh well, I have 7 oz of Northern Lights, that'll last me a good while, LOL.
Yeah, I really liked the NL that I grew. It was a nice plant, and great bud. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back