Status
Not open for further replies.
434432777_960445972752271_6966427613734311761_n.jpg

:bighug:sounds like you have been on a rough path as well hopefully your meeting goes good. So much of this stuff is the coordinating. Tylenol does nothing for me either. They switched me from morphine to Dilaudid every 2 hours.
You sound really good Pinky, I really believe that a positive attitude helps with healing, however it is really difficult to maintain any kinda smile when in so much discomfort. I would not wish what you are going thru on anyone. I have been taking IBGard for my gut issues, it is somewhat helpful for me, but I don’t have the issues you are experiencing. Take care and good luck buddy.:d5::bump:

Considering an ash catcher for my bong, tired of constant cleaning. Do these things really work/help?

Ash catcher
They are worth the investment in my opinion. I clean it far less often.

Considering an ash catcher for my bong, tired of constant cleaning. Do these things really work/help?

Ash catcher
Yes and also helps if you make an effort to not suck the ash through when you are finishing a bowl. I dump my bowl after a couple hits. Some ash will still get through but I try not to clear the bowl into my bong, it keeps the water cleaner for longer especially when using an ash catcher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back