Status
Not open for further replies.
The roast was delicious and there is lots left over for smoked beef sandwiches. That smoker was money well spent.
20240701_162310.jpg
20240701_164331.jpg

I dunno about you, but my dabs start getting more pronounced tastes and smells after about a week sealed up in the fridge. :lildab:

Mine don't last that long :gassy:but what I have done that with yes agree it does make a difference

Hanging in there i spose. Really struggling to keep my strength up . Think part of it is just the hospital food :wall:. The couple times I had outside food i was feelin better . Howz u 2 guys dune?

Doing good only one more day of work then I'm off till Monday

there is lots left over

oh boy! :jump: (holdz out....xtra large....plate) :mrgreen: :hump: ppp

@Frankthetank "pig wrapped cow" ....................that'z exactly what it is, but.....sumhow.....that'z jus plain funnee as fuck atm :rofl: :rolleyes2: ppp

Mine don't last that long :gassy:but what I have done that with yes agree it does make a difference

Doing good only one more day of work then I'm off till Monday
I try to press all flower as soon as I can, since I think the refrigerated rosin that’s pressed early and cured for awhile is about the best quality product you can make at home imo. :pass:

I try to press all flower as soon as I can, since I think the refrigerated rosin that’s pressed early and cured for awhile is about the best quality product you can make at home imo. :pass:

I like to do I that way too just hasn't worked out that way lately :pass:

Hanging in there i spose. Really struggling to keep my strength up . Think part of it is just the hospital food :wall:. The couple times I had outside food i was feelin better . Howz u 2 guys dune?
Do i need to doordash u a meatball sub and some cannolis? :shrug::pighug::crying::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back