Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning auntie…. Not yet, I’m trying to ram some cappuccino and dabs down my gullet so we can head out…. :pass: :bighug:

How are you?

200w (9).gif
. All the better for sharing a coffee with you...... :bighug:...

Our dogs haven't been out coz hubby was at the hospital early...but they have the land to play in...so they can wait for tonight...if that thunder storm doesn't Hit.......

The Princess has been put on tablets to try to stop the through the night peeing indoors....:doh:....they put them on hormone tablets...

It hasn't stopped her peeing yet....but the hormones mean she is really sexually harassing poor Gus.........:crying:...he doesn't know whether to be Delighted........or Run for the Hills......:pighug:...poor boy is so confused.....:crying:

Yup morning afternoon mossy on the fly it’s short one only two days this week but I imagine their going to be hectic ones :coffee2: :pop:

Ah....4th July....... :headbang: ..big holiday for you......:cheersmate:... have you worked out how many family celebration dinners you have to go through yet...?

Morning @DDubs :bighug: ..you alreet....?......:pass:.. #SharingOne
Doing well Mossy. Harvested the Jonestown which is drying/curing and maybe harvest the Rootbeer Float this weekend. Heading into a long weekend with Independance Day on Thursday and a day off on Friday. My one tough day this week is tomorrow. I'm just playing the game of trying to work as little as possible and get paid as much as possible. Other than that, just trying to coast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back