Status
Not open for further replies.
1719801661354.gif

Welp, I made my own calf raise block today. Had been using a couple plates on the floor but decided to get motivated and spend $10 making one instead of $40 on some shit I would hate anyways... and now?

giphy.gif

oof, I need a smoke break. AND DAMN! Tomorrow is Monday again.

Has anyone made edibles from delta 8? I messed up last grow, and had to grab some to get through this grow. Grow is about done so not gonna need this stuff anymore. I wanted to turn this into gummies when I got some bud. I was gonna decarb it, but saw a few folks say you don't need to decard delta 8. Can anyone confirm whether I need to decarb it, or not?

Stay lifted

Welp, I made my own calf raise block today. Had been using a couple plates on the floor but decided to get motivated and spend $10 making one instead of $40 on some shit I would hate anyways... and now?

giphy.gif

oof, I need a smoke break. AND DAMN! Tomorrow is Monday again.
1719802603426.gif

Has anyone made edibles from delta 8? I messed up last grow, and had to grab some to get through this grow. Grow is about done so not gonna need this stuff anymore. I wanted to turn this into gummies when I got some bud. I was gonna decarb it, but saw a few folks say you don't need to decard delta 8. Can anyone confirm whether I need to decarb it, or not?

Stay lifted
:shrug:

1719802815212.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back