Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap definitely don’t plan on vegging them that long cause that’s like a 12 week veg no? Or is my math way off sound like they vegged for march through may. I am hoping to do like a 4-5 week veg
Math isn’t wrong. Planned on a 4-5 wk veg but they wouldn’t have been where I wanted them. Basement was cold which slowed veg. But yeah, that was the plan and the plants had other plans.
Germed (above ground) 3/8. This Sunday will be within 3-4 wks flower. Did final defol last week and finished spreading them out.
and to be frank (not the tank) I wouldn’t have the full coverage I have. In a couple weeks, the reason will be evident when I have a forest of buds!

Math isn’t wrong. Planned on a 4-5 wk veg but they wouldn’t have been where I wanted them. Basement was cold which slowed veg. But yeah, that was the plan and the plants had other plans.

and to be frank (not the tank) I wouldn’t have the full coverage I have. In a couple weeks, the reason will be evident when I have a forest of buds!

Oh ok well hopefully they make up for it in yield definitely have me second guessing my self that’s a really long grow. Pretty sure I could do two auto runs in that time hope my plan goes better

@Mossy :d5: Been a long day of sitting in the air conditioning watching me do yardwork :crying:
IMG_20240629_151216977.jpg
IMG_20240629_151325471_MF_PORTRAIT.jpg
IMG_20240629_151449154.jpg

Been celebrating my birthday!

An absolute beast of a tune.

Turns out me and the wife were enjoying this separately at the same time live.

It must've meant to be. 😁

Qb

You only got 2 seeds total?

Yeah only 2 Photo fem's my local buddy has a couple Ethos he said I could have. a headband and a Samo 78 I may take him up on the offer just to give me 4 and not have to worry as much about making them monsters :shrug:

Yeah only 2 Photo fem's my local buddy has a couple Ethos he said I could have. a headband and a Samo 78 I may take him up on the offer just to give me 4 and not have to worry as much about making them monsters :shrug:
Not leaving a lot of room there for germination issues... Don't think I've ever got 1 seed as a tester :pass:

Not leaving a lot of room there for germination issues...

I know I hear ya but guessing they didn't wanna risk a bunch of photos on me which is why I got way more auto's

Don't think I've ever got 1 seed as a tester :pass:

They sent 2 the singles are from a personal friend of mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back