Status
Not open for further replies.
The stizzy stuff I’ve had in the past was disposable…. But that was a few years ago… but you can make rosin carts pretty easily…..talk to @Olderfart I think he made some recently if I remember right…. :pass:
Indeed I did, still working on the last one. It is a process, but doable. Best information by far is on https://extractcrafter.com/author/ichibancrafter/

I still don't have enough experience other than to say that the process seems to work as described by the author of the site. I have now produced a couple functional carts from different strains, but different strains in different hands may work differently. So far, I have not had to add terpenes, but I have them on hand. I use the whole vacuum process, but the job can be done without vaccuum, but more slowly, and at greater cost for alcohol.

Bottom line for me is that I can make carts that contain only what I put into them. I like the convenience and stealth a lot, so will be exploring this further, and carts may prove to be my exclusive tool or close to it. :headbang: :pighug:

View attachment 1689905

View attachment 1689906

They make stiizy batteries that takes pods but only part reusable is the battery! The pods or carts themselves u don’t wanna refill cuz once they have oil in them and are used and sit idle any amount of time the wick system they use dries up and stops working properly! Empty vape carts made to fill at home aren’t expensive if u wanna go that way!
Thanks for the info FF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back