Status
Not open for further replies.
Normally, I take 3ml. As of a half hour ago, my total for the night is 30 ml

Oooooooooo... someone find @Mike20132 something soft to fall on........... :pass: ...better tie his ankle to the staffroom table.....gawd knows how high he'll be flying......:crying:

Sitting in the morning.............,............... Sun........☀️....scorchio...........

The temperature has soared the last few days......... :pass: ... should help the seed ripening...

20240621202317_IMG_0257.JPG

20240621201553_IMG_0253.JPG

20240620213903_IMG_0236~2.JPG

Shopping after 2 pm...let the market crowds disperse......:zen:....

I love this song but the lyrics always confused me!
"Don't like Buddha, don't smoke sess, yes!
Buddha and sess (Sensimillia) are both terms for weed!
It isn't the only song from the era to distance it from smoking weed because it in their opinion, it makes you stupid etc!
I can't get with that.
Singing along, those words would stick in my throat as I would think "Hang on I love smoking weed"!
Thank goodness such opinions are way off the menu these days!

Sitting in the morning.............,............... Sun........☀️....scorchio...........

The temperature has soared the last few days......... :pass: ... should help the seed ripening...

View attachment 1689771

View attachment 1689772

View attachment 1689773

Shopping after 2 pm...let the market crowds disperse......:zen:....

Good Morning @Mossy :bighug::pass:
Did you know wild fires in the East of the US and cooler temps in the West of the US have caused the jet stream to move above the UK!

In recent months it has been unseasonably cold in the UK, due to El Niño–Southern Oscillation (the warming phase) across the east-central equatorial Pacific having ended it's cycle. El Nina- Southern Oscillation (the cooling phase) having yet to start. This is what sent the jet stream below the UK and in doing so drew cold air down from the Arctic. It is unusual to have climatic conditions like this and for cold air from the north in to affect the weather in June in the UK.
So right now the switch from arctic air from the North coming south to hot air from the Sahara heading north!

One last nugget of interest Dust from the Sahara fertilizes the Amazon Rain Forest. Sandstorms in Africa can kick up large amounts of dust, which are carried across the Atlantic Ocean by the prevailing winds and into the Amazon basin. This dust can provide essential nutrients to the rainforest, thereby sustaining biodiversity and assisting in the regulation of global climate patterns.The 28 Tg of dust provides about 0.022 Tg of phosphorus to Amazon Rainforest yearly that replenishes the leak of this plant-essential nutrient by rains and flooding, suggesting an important role of Saharan dust in maintaining the productivity of Amazon rainforest on timescales of decades or centuries.

OK just one more nugget! when there are dust storms in the Sahara in the winter, the dust can settle on top of the snow on Italian, French & Swiss Alps.
This then makes the snowy peaks the mountains look Golden.

Thanks for the rep slap :slap: @Mossy :bighug::pass:
I'll be back later,I got a busy day ahead of me!
Gonna go get breakfast now even at this ungodly hour, it's not even properly light yet.
1719043993102.png

Any wonder they call Texas God's own country!

Last edited:
Did you know wild fires in the East of the US and cooler temps in the West of the US have caused the jet stream to move above the UK!

Being an ex UK-er..... :pass: ... always a worry if the Jetstream shifts......:headbang:

OK just one more nugget! when there are dust storms in the Sahara in the winter, the dust can settle on top of the snow on Italian, French & Swiss Alps.
This then makes the snowy peaks the mountains look Golden.

You mustn't have seen my photos when it happened here....:pass:...the sky goes orange....it is Weird...comes down and chokes everything....

Sets like cement.....and there is a mile queue at the car wash.....:coffee:

Being an ex UK-er..... :pass: ... always a worry if the Jetstream shifts......:headbang:

You mustn't have seen my photos when it happened here....:pass:...the sky goes orange....it is Weird...comes down and chokes everything....

Sets like cement.....and there is a mile queue at the car wash.....:coffee:
Bloody Sahara!
It gets us here in the US as well!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back