Status
Not open for further replies.
They sure as shit do. Just ask for a cup of cheese sauce. It's like $1 :crying: Same with Wendy's
That must be a NJ thing cuz they don’t have it here! There is nothing in that restaurant that uses liquid cheese and they sure don’t keep a vat of it for the couple peeps that may put it on the fries!

That must be a NJ thing cuz they don’t have it here! There is nothing in that restaurant that uses liquid cheese and they sure don’t keep a vat of it for the couple peeps that may put it on the fries!
It's not on the menu. Pretty sure it's the same cheese sauce they use for the Mac and cheese. Just ask. But every one I've ever been to has it

Mephisto Genetics
Pigletta's Purple Haze
Day 42

Had to turn the light back a touch...She's timid.

Screenshot_2024-06-19-20-28-22-128.jpg

Screenshot_2024-06-19-20-29-14-212.jpg

:bow:

walkiez under the rainbow....:joy: didn't find a pot o' gold layin around anywhere tho :dammit: ....jus the same ol' drowned dead people down at the cemetary....hmph :nono: ppp

20240619_191130.jpg

Feels like I'm seeing low leaf plants from mephisto lately. Just me? Think they're breeding for that? Low leaf/easy trim plants are sooo nice :pass:
I have taken a few fan leaves from between the top and bottom to expose her branches. But so far all the testers I've had this year have all been a very easy trim.

:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back