Status
Not open for further replies.
Really. If I have to argue about what was being argued about…. It’s an issue. At least in my book.
1718813753415.gif

1718813777921.gif

Get it…..?? Herd…..:eyebrows::crying::pighug:

Any opinions on the best Sour Diesel seeds? Either photo or auto.
I haven’t run it yet! I have some wicked pissah auto SD beans i traded for years back but pack says estimated 95-105 days run time so I haven’t rushed to plant 1! Maybe it was 85-100 but it was obv gonna take too long for my liking!

Depending on where this is located, you could plant some L bon rye in the fall and the root structure will definitely dive into that soil and help it break up. Just chop and drop about two to three weeks before you want to plant in that spot. Not only breaking up the soil, it will add massive amounts of carbon.
You could plant some hairy vetch at the same time for a little bit of nitrogen fixing, just don't let it go to seed or the birds will spread it all over the place. That would be fine, but just be aware of it.
You'll find the vetch all along fence rows and any other places that the birds will lite and then do what they normally do..............POOP!

Edit..................... L bon rye will act as a mother crop and protect the vetch over winter.
Excellent advice dude! I've done lots of cover cropping and soil breaking... add Calcium sulfate aka gypsum to your aresenal. cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back