Hey everyone thanks for thinking about me :bighug: . Ive missed you all. I been in really bad shape. Went into the ER by ambulance cuz I couldn't make it to the good hospital, sat at the shitty one for a day waiting for a transfer. Went in having chest pain through to my back, while I was waiting in the ER outta nowhere my stomach became distended so bad cant put anything in or out, at the good hospital now, showed signs of bleeding but theyve checked everywhere and don't see anything, i have multiple strains of bacteria causing an infection in my digestive system, so on antibiotics, still can't eat til i get more fluids out , theyve already gotten 2.5 liters out by NG tube and u can't even tell by looking at my belly and on top of it all my back is burning like a mother fucker

Gawd @PinkyNotTheBrain :bighug: ...I Thought they'd kilt'cha........:shrug:......

Sooooo glad they haven't... but they don't seem to be doing much to cure you either......:ill:... they are going to wear you out....:doh:

1718725246360.gif

Back