Status
Not open for further replies.
Are Yous Guys sure that I can grow weed in beach sand ? :baked:
I remember seeing a hydroponic basement grow years ago in 5-gallon buckets of sand. I don't remember if it was drip irrigation. It looked like it was working.

Butterfly in the wildflowers this afternoon.

IMG_5829.jpeg
IMG_5824.jpeg

@Mara Cachafa I have not had my soil checked but the drainage is very fast. I dig out a hole 3 feet deep with a post hole digger and fill the hole 3/4 full of potting soil then the sandy loam back on top. The mound is already flush w/the ground no mound :smokeit:

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

Farm Market :greencheck:

Two trips to the Environment Waste Center. :greencheck:

Get Paint for the outdoor furniture. :greencheck:

Chores done get high. :greencheck: :lildab:

I am working on cleaning out the garage, replacing sagging shelfing, hauling off old paint and chemicals. Some of the paint was 24 years old. I had to go to the facility twice because I was over the 15 gallon limit. You can come back in an hour and a half :shrug: That is environmentally friendly :rofl: Well I am just happy as a clam they take all this environmentally bad waste and it was my favorite price - FREE.

DJcat.gif

Happy Caturday! Anu is up in the top shelves of the garage. She claimed the garage as her space when she was a new kitten. It is hot in the summer cold in the winter, smells of gas engines, a hundred places to hide and she just loves it! She spends about a third of her time in the garage.

anu 2a.jpg

Had to do my good deed and stopped in the middle of the street cuz this family of ducks was crossing across a busy ass road to get from one pond to the other! Didn’t want them to get smooshed! :thumbsup:

DCD53786-DB9C-492D-8F74-D631978EDF42.jpeg
2A939D64-0D12-4B01-B45B-0852FD5F17C7.png

Little ones were cute and woulda tried to grab 1 but i had ducks as pets before when i was a kid and they stink! Lay eggs all over that would rot and they dropped some giant doo-doo for freaking birds!:yoinks::crying:

Lmao we came home from school one day and mom told us they got old enough where they flew south for the winter but found out years later they took em to the local lake and let them go!

Had to do my good deed and stopped in the middle of the street cuz this family of ducks was crossing across a busy ass road to get from one pond to the other! Didn’t want them to get smooshed! :thumbsup:

View attachment 1688496View attachment 1688497

Little ones were cute and woulda tried to grab 1 but i had ducks as pets before when i was a kid and they stink! Lay eggs all over that would rot and they dropped some giant doo-doo for freaking birds!:yoinks::crying:

Lmao we came home from school one day and mom told us they got old enough where they flew south for the winter but found out years later they took em to the local lake and let them go!
Yesterday I was headed up Route 78 at evening rush hour in Depew, NY. All 4 lanes were stopped while several families of Canada Geese with babies leisurely strolled across the highway as if they were here first. Oh wait, they were here first. I never ate one yet, but they look pretty healthy. I read in the book "Nature Wars" that they're one of the species that are overpopulated because there's no hunting allowed within city limits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back