Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi-Elevation Genetics..... Seen a few examples around the net and thought the mutation was interesting.

I hope I can get at least one to pop. I was planning to try an convert and repro one into an auto... It is outdoors, and the temp hasn't been very stable lately, so if it is a no-show I'll excuse it for now. Next time I'll try an start one indoor, but I'm skeptical because as I mentioned before the seeds look underdeveloped IMO.

:pass:

Aye @N/A-Greengo .... :headbang: ...I just saw the seed in your quote and went WOAH.. that is a stumpy seed.

Had them..recognise that stumpy end...but that would have come out in the seed sorting......:pass:

If you are wanting to preserve the genetics....worth babying to see...

What do you reckon about this set of table and chairs, just garbage or are they sellable?

Morning @Heart of flowers ... :bighug: ... #SharingOne :pass:

We only worked with new teak....:biggrin:...and they are not my style...but I Love them.

They are Vibrant..... with so many stylish little details... I'd want them...

Are they repro...just the vibrant colour on the fabric makes me wonder...

Or do you not get much direct sun in Canada...?..

Morning @Heart of flowers ... :bighug: ... #SharingOne :pass:

We only worked with new teak....:biggrin:...and they are not my style...but I Love them.

They are Vibrant..... with so many stylish little details... I'd want them...

Are they repro...just the vibrant colour on the fabric makes me wonder...

Or do you not get much direct sun in Canada...?..

Ohh, I see - I like teak as well, but in my mind I was thinking you were an all-arounder coming to furnitures.

Probably just a reproduction then… and not built by someone with a name.

They have been at an older lady who died some years ago. Her daughter said she bought them at a pretty famous warehouse at the time, which today is known over the whole country as an expensive, extravagant shop which I can’t remember the name of.. of some reason.

The weather is great. We got a good spring with a lot of sun and now it’s mixed between the days of rain and sun 🌞- which is good as the soil where the autos are we’re very dry 10-15cm down.

Should probably have watered and “flip-over” the soil a few times and mixed it with the fresh soil from the shop. But instead I just topped up above the ground and dug holes were the plants 🌱 would grow. Gonna do a proper watering in a week or so. 500-1000 liters so it really gets down in the depth of the soil.

Should I smoke and flip? 🤭

Ohh, I see - I like teak as well, but in my mind I was thinking you were an all-arounder coming to furnitures.

You know all the carved animals that come in mainly from Indonesia....?.....we did them...the furniture too...

Hubby used to be addicted to cleaning and polishing good wood.....i Think it was the polish fumes.....:dizzy:

:biggrin:

Probably just a reproduction then… and not built by someone with a name.

They have been at an older lady who died some years ago. Her daughter said she bought them at a pretty famous warehouse at the time, which today is known over the whole country as an expensive, extravagant shop

If it is repro...then it has been made for someone with deep pockets...coz it is good...:headbang:

The weather is great. We got a good spring with a lot of sun and now it’s mixed between the days of rain and sun 🌞- which is good as the soil where the autos are we’re very dry 10-15cm down.

We are on a thunderstorm belt ATM...but dirty rain....:doh:...bad enough on the sunbed...worse on all the plants I can't cover...

20240610203421_IMG_0064 (1).JPG

I can't even hose them down coz they are heavy seeded....:nono:

Sitting in the morning.........,..........murk........ :pass:

20240610203548_IMG_0069 (1)~3.JPG

The tatties/canna pots got stuck in the tent overnight..coz the high wind was dehydrating them faster than I could keep up with them...:watering:

One pot looks like a germ failure....:pass:... I'll get it reseeded shortly...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back