Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely have been contemplating getting a dog. Although I've had pretty decent dogs that were young or young adults when I got them, but I definitely like the bonding of a puppy. My house is definitely not ready for a dog, much less a puppy!
One of my bigger reservations about getting a dog is my close proximity to the highway. I have full fencing around the property, but just about any dog could get through my front gate. I'd like to be able to let the dog outside to potty and play without supervision. I guess really the only alternative is to get in invisible fence set up.
Whatever it will be will more likely come from a shelter.
Haha I’m seriously contemplating getting a second dog. Not only for another walking companion, but so Dude has more of a social life since he’s relegated to house duty now.. :pass:

I’ve seen numerous dogs run straight through an invisible fence…. Once they figure out that it stops zapping them after a certain distance, it’s on.

Ragin' ragin' ragin'!................ Asian Haze!
If I'm not too Beat when I get back from this silly trip, she's going to get some more training! I probably will wait a little longer to take clones, but we'll see when I start training.

View attachment 1687422

What a fuck is that? 🚀 I pay you for a clone of that one, if it were against the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back