Status
Not open for further replies.
2 FL ounces is like 60ml. I am not sure how strong your stuff is but that much of mine would be pretty wasteful.

Not backing out, just there gets to a point of diminished returns
I eat these as snacks! ;)
image.jpg

U shoulda ditched the olives on all of them! Only weirdos eat olives! :pighug::haha::crying:
Funny back story. My girl will try about anything and has a pretty sophisticated palette for a 9yo..kid loves grapes…but when she first saw black olives, she was like Grapes! and proceeded to mash a few into her mouth.. I will let you surmise the immediate reaction when she found out the difference…:biggrin:

Fwiw it took a long while and many martinis before I acquired a penchant for olives. But i do have it now and the wife does too..:shrug:
like i say to the other nose turner-up-ers… I eat for me and you eat for you. I find that works well for everyone. If u wanna get Fear Factor and eat a bin of Malaysian Cockroach nuts then go do you… I will not be joining in on that buffet. Lolz

Funny back story. My girl will try about anything and has a pretty sophisticated palette for a 9yo..kid loves grapes…but when she first saw black olives, she was like Grapes! and proceeded to mash a few into her mouth.. I will let you surmise the immediate reaction when she found out the difference…:biggrin:

Fwiw it took a long while and many martinis before I acquired a penchant for olives. But i do have it now and the wife does too..:shrug:
like i say to the other nose turner-up-ers… I eat for me and you eat for you. I find that works well for everyone. If u wanna get Fear Factor and eat a bin of Malaysian Cockroach nuts then go do you… I will not be joining in on that buffet. Lolz
I can totally see the confusion - and the resultant horror... :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back