Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All! EO'n'Dabs

Huevos Rancheros for breakfast this morning. We had 4 Anaheim Chilis ready this morning so I picked them and fire roasted them for the rancheros.

IMG_20240606_084722050.jpg
IMG_20240606_085301473.jpg

You had a good idea @WildBill
So I went to the dispensary and got Duder some CBD dog treats. He’s got his own stash now. My dog’s holding. What would Nancy Reagan think ?!?! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
We’ll see how the work, I just gave him two, and he wants more. Takes right after me…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::meds:

Good Morfnoevight All! EO'n'Dabs

Huevos Rancheros for breakfast this morning. We had 4 Anaheim Chilis ready this morning so I picked them and fire roasted them for the rancheros.

View attachment 1686633View attachment 1686634
Oh great JEBUS!
I iz severely jealous!
I'm using it to take my mind off the pain at the moment.
Stupid nerve in my back got pissed and fired off.....sent me backwards and to the ground and I probably broke my Fuggin wrist!

Definitely not a good time for this shit to happen!

You had a good idea @WildBill
So I went to the dispensary and got Duder some CBD dog treats. He’s got his own stash now. My dog’s holding. What would Nancy Reagan think ?!?! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
We’ll see how the work, I just gave him two, and he wants more. Takes right after me…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::meds:
I hope it helps!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back