Status
Not open for further replies.
A test run on Jean-O's Crazy S1 photo is showing to have quite nice structure! I'm definitely liking everything I'm seeing so far. The topping didn't make her go crazy with a bunch of different side branching. She seems to have kept her uniformity quite well. She seems to have decent thickening of her branching, not quite as difficult to train as Asian Haze, but still needs to be rolled before trying to train.

At Day 28/29, She is definitely enjoying her life! I had to go ahead and put on the soft wire and velcro set up for her two top main colas this morning.

Look at all these pretty future tops! If RUCU CUCU was trained and ready , I would start the flipping process today! Looking at her this morning I think that's probably two to three days away.

With her open structure, I think she would probably make a good outdoor candidate.
@Jean-O Have you ran her outdoors? I'm definitely happy with the results so far!
IMG_20240606_081649679b.jpg

Okay! So I got up the nerve to go ahead and retest the RSO tinture.:haha::haha::haha::haha:

This time just one dropper in the canna coffee! :biggrin::haha:

I think it's a nice happy place. It's a nice base to build a high on.:eyebrows:

If I get accomplished what I want to do this morning in the living room, there is material in the freezer that needs working and there is dry ice at the store!:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

Shake shake shake!
Shake shake shake!
Shake your Aunt Jeannie's Elixir !
64131f5787176b7620aa9b5f_aunt-ginnys-elixir.png

I just can't help but think about Fireman Goss when it comes to farts! That kid had digestive problems! I actually threw him off a job In a very confined space aboard a sub .
As bad as his SBD's were, at least his were unintentionable and it was just part of his messed up nature. Now the one guy that could always top his SBD was my crazy buddy Tommy. One of his SB D's actually made the divisions secretary, a female, pass out at divisional quarters we had one Monday. Tommy hated divisional quarters, with a fiery passion. The Sunday before divisional quarters, Tommy would go out to his Korean bars, known as K bars locally, and eat the most nastiest crap they had there. Yes, Tommy liked those "Buy me drink" bars.:eyebrows::rofl::rofl:
San Miguel beer, kimchi, dried cuddle fish, octopus, squid And some other stinky pickled fish Was his recipe for his personal Zyklon B!:rofl::rofl:

I knew I was in for entertainment when she lined up next to him! I didn't realize it was gonna be that good though!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The silly crap we did to break the Monotony!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Bears OG x Mango Smile
Day 65
One topped and one untouched.
20240606_101928.jpg

Usually these double branches don't amount to much IME, but this one actually stretched grew out.

20240606_101512.jpg

:smokeit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back