Status
Not open for further replies.
Work is dragging bad today. T-storms kicking off once I get out too.
1717612630977.gif

Dropping a bean outdoors, as I was curious to see if one would sprout. The seeds look underdeveloped IMO, and one looks to be dented from a seed harvest bashing... Anything turns up and ultimately presents as female, maybe I'll transplant it to a plot in the earth...

Screenshot_2024-06-05-14-31-02-722.jpg

:pass:

Good Morfnoevight All you happy humpday Live Stoners! EO'n'Dabs.

hump-day-happy.gif

Speaking of Tacos, Last night's were very good.

IMG_20240604_155050706.jpg

I have not come up with any ideas for linner?

For the average home grower, I don't think this is good advice.

fruit cake 2021-08-02_16-30-38.jpg

Seedstockers Fruitcake auto grown in a 2'x2'x4' tent.​

This dude has huge grow rooms with as much light as he could ever need!
He wants big buds because he sells to dispensaries and they want big bud bag appeal.
The THC is the same quality as a trad Christmas tree shaped cannabis plant, the nugs are smaller but so what?
However I grew it for me and know it intimately from day 1 to chop.
Tending to it, creating the most bud per the size of tent I have.
For me in a 2'x2'x4' grow tent, I have a different objective and that is to get the best yielding plant possible, regardless of bud size!
So I top, generally at the 5th node.
Look at all that bud, untopped I don't think it would have yielded as much!
Once in a grinder it all comes out the same and then I will set fire to it until it is naught but ash in the wind.
Commercial growers have the luxury to grow the plant any way they wish in huge rooms with 50 or more lights!
We hobby grows talk about reflective walls etc to maximise the light.
Commercial grower never talk about reflective walls, they simply don't need too, they have an over abundance of light from many sources and sod it if some goes to waste.
I too have a choice but it is limited by the size of my grow space and the light I have!
I'll keep topping!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back