Status
Not open for further replies.
Laughing Hyena seeds Dead Skunk Day 47 She's the shortest of the bunch but I think she's gonna have some fat cola's. She was getting thick so I gave her a haircut tonight. Not much skunk smell from her yet mostly earthy funky

IMG_0032.jpeg

IMG_0033.jpeg

IMG_0034.jpeg

IMG_0035.jpeg

IMG_0036.jpeg

IMG_0037.jpeg

IMG_0038.jpeg

Raising up the VPD a bit along with temperature.
I'm having to raise the humidity to 78 on the AC Infinity humidifier to maintain the humidity in the tents that I want.
I'll tweak the AC or the humidifier one increment at a time, let it stabilize and then see if more adjustments are needed.
AC Infinity humidifier Will definitely use up a lot of water at that rate. That new RO system seems to be working quite well!!!

I'm definitely liking my AC Infinity Equipment!
:headbang:

Screenshot_20240604-194821.png

View attachment 1686367

Makes me Wana drop these mangos I got from @Autoseeds.com

#GoNORBY ...:vibe:... Except on the earwax connection....:d5:

When hubby moved in with me my son was 11 and too old to be disciplined by him...but.. you know teenage years could test the patience of a Saint..

So when he used to push hubby too much....instead of yelling at him... hubby would say...if you don't shut up... I'll stick me tongue in your lug..(ear)..

And he'd chase my son around the room trying and slobbering.......:crying:...and my son would run 'round not knowing whether to laugh or cry...

Ah...the good old days... before you could be brought up for child abuse.......:pass:

:crying::crying::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back