Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m unclear as to why you don’t just stay high like the rest of us? :shrug::rofl::pass:

It works out fairly well in my experience.

Then again…. I’m high, what do I know :shrug::doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
View attachment 1686273

Being High all the time would be awesome. But there is a small chance some people Will get jellouse and make my life problematic. You know, i got kids and stuff and i do not want the neighbor’s to send some bullshit to the social-service-center claiming I’m tooo HIGH to take care of them. They are okey with me growing as it’s legal but some people still don’t like me being “under the influence of drugs” when taking care of the youngsters. But between you and me, I’m high 24/7 more or less as I’ve got prescribed meds for x kind of reasons 🤣

What... my word not good enough lol. :crying::crying::crying:

In this particular case........... No :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

@Mossy thanks for the rep! OK, I'm not gonna be the guy who says "I gotta picture of Bigfoot" and not show you lol.

View attachment 1686267
1 side

View attachment 1686268
Other side kinda wilting so hard to keep the straight.

View attachment 1686269View attachment 1686270View attachment 1686271
Ea h leaf has 5 fingers so that something normal lol. I'm assuming someone has seen this before.

I have not seen it in a leaf but have had branches do that and make two cola's on that branch typically IMPE that branch ends being two small buds rather then one big one like the rest of the other branches never in a leaf though

@Lil Dab thanks for the rep! I'd said I've officially seen it all, but I'm sure I haven't!
:pass:

Forsure never know what’s going to happen :headbang::pass:

1717534896948.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back