Status
Not open for further replies.
Did somebody say ketchup? :eyebrows::headbang::crying:
View attachment 1685611
We had a food truck come to the neighborhood so went and checked it out! Fucking burger was so good i inhaled it before i coupd even consider taking a pic! Yummy ass fries too! Makes u realize how shitty fast food fries are having some ones homemade from freshly sliced potatoes! Was $12 but the burger came with fries! So good next time i am just getting the loaded fries with bacon or with grilled chicken! Unfortunately no carne asada but would be f-ing bomb with some!

1717203932265.gif

Also was a mobile beer on tap truck but I don’t drink! Same guy was at the event my parents were at last week when the hail moved in! As i figured he said he waited it out and maybe 20 min after we were gone it was totally cleared up! Guess i shoulda waited but pops was loading stuff while i was driving up there so was soaking wet and i felt guilty sitting in car staying dry hoping it moved on so said f it! :shrug::doh::rofl:

Well, the Ecudors are almost gone so ordered another spore syringe. Got a couple people really love them. The GT uncle ben's set up is almost fully colonised but haven't checked the 2nd uncle ben's transfer yet. Problems with seedlings has current grow stretched out over a month and a half and still haven't seen any balls on the Mandarin Panties reversal yet. STS might have finally given up after more than a year.

Think it's time to load up the old pipe and get the mind right. Most likley put me right to sleep seeing as I was up at 2am this morning.

Happy Weekend folks.

Whatcha all think my brothers/and gals in arms. Nother week? Lot of amber, but wont stop popping new pistels. And still drinking like a wino. Finishing week 13.

View attachment 1685604
Yeah, I say chop her anytime. Pay no attention to the new foxtail parts…. Go off the trichomes on the main, older parts of the flower. :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back