Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s much gooder not really sure how they all were fitting in here probably should have left the youngens in the other tent but I wanted to give them the most light possible and this tent has way better coverage:doh: :headbang::lildab:

Day 79 and 40
IMG_9965.jpeg

@Heart of flowers in addition to Pop22 and JP1's suggestion, check out CSI Humboldt for GDP and others
Eventually they'll realize it's not 1992 and nobody wants to pay with an actual paper money order anymore :crying: Although they've changed their payment page so hopefully

Good Evening Growers Show-ers.

Did the holiday hangover right: n me/wife took a lil extra holiday. Got some shoe shopping in and had a nice rustic lunch.
Yes I have shoe addiction. Yes these were AWESOME deals. Yes this shoe store loves my wallet. (Wofe and kid found scores too!j

The spoils…
Casual ‘Hey Dude’ style…
IMG_0183.jpeg

Sporty leisure

IMG_0182.jpeg

The Emerald Archer look :yeah:
IMG_0184.jpeg

Workout
IMG_0185.jpeg

:joy:

Eventually they'll realize it's not 1992 and nobody wants to pay with an actual paper money order anymore :crying: Although they've changed their payment page so hopefully

Actually, don't mind it. Guess ingrained from years doin it for concert tickets etc...I did some like that at Christmas. Have done it with Night OwlDark Owl seeds as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.