Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had a couple of their strains wanting to crystal up like that on a low temp press!
That's just plain diabolical goodness right there!:headbang::headbang::headbang::pass:
Yeah, it was like moist sugar…. I ended up freezing it, then just using a dab tool to just fold it up, and gently set it into the dish. Wasn’t the hardest thing to collect, but certainly wasn’t easy to work with either…:pass:

Yeah, it was like moist sugar…. I ended up freezing it, then just using a dab tool to just fold it up, and gently set it into the dish. Wasn’t the hardest thing to collect, but certainly wasn’t easy to work with either…:pass:
VidaMints Is one of their girls that is just way too greasy to ever crystal up! ....................Even though this last bit idea of her was just a beautiful light gold

@WildBill ...... :vibe: ,. I just seen a Like from @pop22 ........:d5:... I know you were worried.......
Hello Mossy! As Willy said: I woke up not dead again today! I'm doing well after a long period of nothing good....lol! Hope your well also! It's good to be here with friends again!

And I'm growing again!

Granddaddy Purps in 6.6 gallon auto pots, organic soil.

GDP in auto pots -5-28-2024.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back