Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Day Folks.......it's looking to be a nice day.........off to the city to get the wife to a dentist appointment. Need to water the greenhouse, make a coffee and hit the road. Have a lovely day and I'll catch you all later. :headbang:

Afternoon @Frankthetank ... :pass: .. #SharingOne......

Got anything nice for lunch.......?........:chef:
Good morning Auntie….:bighug:

Lunch around here is usually two eggs (plus one egg for The Dude) and a piece of fruit….with cappuccino and dabs on the side :coffee::pass: Today the fruit is oranges, although you couldn’t pay me enough to suffer the embarrassment of handing one of these garbage ass oranges to a person that lives in Spain :doh::rofl::rofl:

Well there is a freight train bearing down on my position! Buddy in Dallas sent me a picture of a limb just barely missing his new ride and then a bunch of lightning strikes knocked out the power in his area with a bolt hitting a transformer!
At least my buckets should get filled!:face:

Good morning Auntie….:bighug:

Lunch around here is usually two eggs (plus one egg for The Dude) and a piece of fruit….with cappuccino and dabs on the side :coffee::pass: Today the fruit is oranges, although you couldn’t pay me enough to suffer the embarrassment of handing one of these garbage ass oranges to a person that lives in Spain :doh::rofl:

Hubby has been on 6 egg omelettes for Brunch........ :chef: ... but because the chickens have just started laying....and the first eggs are tiny...:biggrin:

Plus 2 x 10% dog tax on every plate... works out well.......:pighug:

Gotta say.. even compared to oranges in the UK... which isn't far to ship them.. straight off the tree is like night and day....:headbang:

I'd say we eat them far too ripe... I prefer them with a bit of Bite/tart....... sweet and sour.....

Some cafes serve the tart ones with a sachet of sugar.....:headbang:.... but they are my favourite....

Well there is a freight train bearing down on my position! Buddy in Dallas sent me a picture of a limb just barely missing his new ride and then a bunch of lightning strikes knocked out the power in his area with a bolt hitting a transformer!
At least my buckets should get filled!:face:

Stay safe @WildBill .....:karmacloud:.. Anti-drama karma sent......:headbang:

Last night in the 3x3 tent, I raised the right to about 230ppfd

This morning I raised the 4x4 and the 2X 4 Tents to about 530ppfd. That should give a DLI of 34.34

If the top node on Asian Haze and Crazy S1 is up high enough , both will get topped today!

Here is Asian Haze this morning !
IMG_20240528_075722510.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.