Status
Not open for further replies.
The real question, is, why are you beanie baby shopping?:shrug::pass:
I was waiting on the slow bastards to bring me my order at Cracker Barrel! That place has a bit of everything in that country store area and that tower was right by the register! I stayed away from the candy side cuz its all overpriced boujie nonsense! Wasn’t looking to buy a box of mint flavored moon pies! :shrug::rofl:

I don't think the beanie baby shopping part is as weird as the need to educate us about the eyes, or just knowing that information off hand :nono: :crying:
When my dads parents died what he was left in the fucking will was my grandparents big nice hutch cabinet that was filled with their giant collection of beanie babies! It was at my aunts house cuz they lived with her in the end and she never turned it over to my dad so guess he tech got diddly squat! They owned a coin shop and went to bunch of conventions for collectibles so they had some ones that at one time brought big money but my aunt probably sold them things as she was on drugs then….and she was a shady bitch! :crying:

1716610133868.gif

1716610152485.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back