Status
Not open for further replies.
@WildBill
You’re totally right…. I am enjoying the RBF!! :headbang: I just finished one of those joints….very strong..found myself letting it go out (a sure sign it’s a strong one)…. I’m getting effects reminiscent of Headband, from back in the day. That’s the strain that popped into my head as a comparison, anyway. :pass:
I imagine the flower rosin will be pretty similar to what my live rosin was.................. Very potent! :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Almost done! Just gotta get inside and zip doors shut 1 at a time so i can wipe down the insides! Then prob go over walls with a rag with just hot water on it so walls aren’t sticky from the bleach wipe down!
image.jpg

Then gotta vacuum floor and wipe it down and be good to go! I will wipe fans down at some point today but def not in a rush til i have plants started in there! :thumbsup:

I use Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth in conjunction with Silica supplements to help strengthen my plants, and zero bottled Calmag. DTE contains a plentiful amount of essential micronutrients including Calcium and Magnesium. To boot, it also contains Silica which has been shown to act as carrier of sorts for better Calcium absorption. So if your using a Silica supplement, you'll need to adjust the dosage when using DTE.

:pass:
Tx fer the info :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back