Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not seeing the problem here :doh::biggrin::pighug::baked:
It is so difficult to explain the differences in the highs. The X-one has a faster rush and peak with a hit. The Boost is a more mellow beginning but seems deeper. I don't know fu$%, I am stoned.

IMG_20240402_114725973.jpg

It is good to have back-up!

I spent a couple days washing, drying, and hand rolling/pressing hash. I still have the 25 to 45 micron blob to microplane and dry. So far I got 17 grams of full melt. 17 grams of half melt and 17 grams of brick. I think I see my destiny....... :baked: View attachment 1674999
:drool::drool::drool::drool::worship:

It is so difficult to explain the differences in the highs. The X-one has a faster rush and peak with a hit. The Boost is a more mellow beginning but seems deeper. I don't know fu$%, I am stoned.

View attachment 1675003

It is good to have back-up!
Temperature difference???

Good Morning folks.......beautiful day in the neighborhood.......sun is shining and birds are singing. 66 trips around the sun complete, on with 67. Happy Birthday to me............think I'll celebrate with some temple ball hash and a double espresso shot, followed by a walk in the woods with Baxter. Have a super day my friends. :pass::yay:
:yeahthat::bighug::d5:

Eyyy everyone :bighug: :smokeout:🐁
Been stuck home with the back pain and whatever goin on with the diabetes. Thought i was getting better couple days ago but ended up back down. Really screwed up the plants with almost 2 weeks of barely getting water. Gonna plant some Mephisto beans when im moving around again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back