Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breakfast derbs :bong:
20230518_092217.jpg

I let the Unicorn loose :woohoo:
Do u have the regular or the mini one? I need new coils for that wax pen but not a fan of the coils on these regardless how hard they hit so was considering grabbing a mini unicorn! Don’t have $200 to spare on the full size but i could swing the cost of the mini if it works good!

You wanna Ask @Zaaboot about Porugal..... :headbang: ....maybe a better Border crossing than France.

The Standard saying for France is.there are only Two things Cheap in France....houses and wine.......:headbang:....

Do you have cable TV.......?........ try getting Help we bought a village......Channel 4....:biggrin:...might give you some Ideas...........

It covers a Lot of Europe and shows you the local beaurocracy........

Thanks Mossy! We actually looked at a couple properties in Galicia that were old farms with stone buildings on them that were lovely, but wanted closer to the ocean. The places we were seriously looking at were around San Sebastian and right over the border in France from there. There's good surfing there in France. Anywhere in the Basque Country there's going to be amazing food! We were also looking north of Barcelona and across the border there as well. Cheap wine and houses? I would only need two more necessities!!!

Spain now has incentive programs for lots of rural areas to restore properties as all the people have left and moved to the cities. Haven't seriously looked into that since all the stuff we went through and know from going through that experience.

I haven't seen that particular show, but my wife has shown me something similar online. I'm a contractor that specialized in high end restorations of historic properties, so the work wouldn't be an issue. Unless, it was a village!!!

:d5:....

:biggrin:

Much Appreciated.........I Have this Dream to See the field full of canna.........but I Think we might be getting too Old for it now..............:pass:

Don’t let that dream die, you should make it happen so you can have your greatest smile ever, and you could basically give away all the weed to your friends and stoners around harvest.

I’m from Canada so I can’t be much of a help, but I’m sure you could get some lunatic-stoner-grower to do the hard work then in the end share that big smile with you.

Bet some dude will do it just to have roof over his head and some food on the table.

I would have done it for free basically :smokeout: More weed to the people:toke:

Last edited:
Move to Oklahoma! A member on here went from his first grow of 4 plants to a fully legal 125 plant table which he promptly expanded to 2 rooms and 2 tables and the paperwork etc was obv cheap and easy cuz he was ready to rock by time first grow finished up! I may need to move my ass an hour north depending on how this years session goes on decriminalization! May need to buy me a used winnebago and go park it in @2budz driveway so i can be in the land of legalization! :eyebrows::d5::rofl:
Lol me to @2budz on my way....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back