Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently we're about to have a fight about my plants. She's "So mad right now" Im smoking a bowl and finishing my coffee first...

Tell her it is the Only thing that helps you cope..................... :pass: .....

Damn, I torqued my back changing waterbottles, those damn 5 gallon jugs are getting heavier and heavier each time, LOL I think I will try the 2.5 gallon size here shortly, LOL sux getting old........ :rofl:

:d5: Yeah....cut down the weight or share the load..........:headbang:....

I was hoping :d5:
Yessir, Old school gamers here… with twin 20 yr olds that have taken a liking to retro games. Actually, the wife named her. Lol she was/is Super Nintendo freak. Now the son has a switch and can access most of the OG cartridge games on there! I believe he has all the Legend of Zelda games downloaded on his system. And we still have the Wii and discs

Tell her it is the Only thing that helps you cope..................... :pass: .....
She sorta diverted and switched it to it being about the space it takes up. I don't give her a whole lotta attitude on the day to day but I don't think she has the the energy to fight me on it so she made it about something else. We would have so much space if she would let me move her stuff and she wasn't tryna cook me alive up here blasting the heat constantly making one room unlivable.

*Sigh

Time to go to work. Have a great day. Hope you start feeling better :bighug:

View attachment 1590595

Sitting in the morning sun............:pass:...I See More caterpillar damage.......my worst to date......

so I'll be sitting on the patio like the Cannabis Nit Nurse looking for damage today..............................again.....:doh:

Good morning mossy! BT works on caterpillars.

Morning y’all :pass:

Full day on the range today…a little THC break for the morning and most of the day will be good to reset the head💯✅

Hope you all have a great day‼️ :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back