Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
She sorta diverted and switched it to it being about the space it takes up. I don't give her a whole lotta attitude on the day to day but I don't think she has the the energy to fight me on it so she made it about something else. We would have so much space if she would let me move her stuff and she wasn't tryna cook me alive up here blasting the heat constantly making one room unlivable.

*Sigh

Time to go to work. Have a great day. Hope you start feeling better :bighug:

I'm scratching the Brain to figure out how to get her to Try it..................coz if anyone could do with a dose.........it would be your Aunt.......... :pass:

MV5BMTc2OTYzOTA0Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDA5NzQ1MjE@._V1_UY1200_CR485,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Happy Caturday Stoners!

My kitten is doing well. The last hurdle to cross is completely ridding him of ear mites.. I at first took a natural approach, and simply coated the inside of the ear with Coconut oil. It was working well, and I thought I had killed them.. But unfortunately we must move on to the undesirable chemicals now as they have rebounded...

Screenshot_20230506-093530~2.png

:smokeout:

Nooo................:what?:...complete bummer for a foodie like you.......:dang:.....what diet you having to follow.........?
There’s a specific diet for kidney disease…you limit salt, potassium, phosphorus….also beef and pork….some veggies and fruits are out, have to be very careful about processed food ingredients.

Basically, I have chicken or fish with veggies for dinner…..eggs and toast with jam for breakfast, fruit for snacks. Water to drink (black coffee in the morning).

The goal is to stay off dialysis for as long as possible. :pass:

View attachment 1590595

Sitting in the morning sun............:pass:...I See More caterpillar damage.......my worst to date......

so I'll be sitting on the patio like the Cannabis Nit Nurse looking for damage today..............................again.....:doh:

The monterrey bt stuff @Mañ'O'Green and myself mentioned is for caterpillars/moths and it actually protects the plant to where eating on the plant becomes toxic to them! Guess if they only feed on the buds tho it may be too late by time they eat the plants! Is it the adult moths that eat the buds and then lay eggs inside? If it was just caterpillars i would say some good 2 sided tape around pots would keep them from climbing inside them and then up the plant!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back