Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:d5:

Did you get the Memo about the Powers that Be Allowing Millions of us to pledge our alliegence to the new king......... ?.........

:crying::crying::crying:

Ya...That'll be Reet.............:pass:....Never mind...only another 2 WEEKS to go with re-runs and critiques and we Should be through the Bulk of the Bullshit .......

:pass: #SmokemoreDope ...that is the antidote....... I'll Bet Harry Wishes he could......:crying:
Don’t worry he looks like he only has a few years left in him and then u can do it all over again! The next in line better call Bosley or he will be totally bald by then at the rate he’s going! :rofl:

1683384706356.gif

That is like Never buy a house in Spain that is at the bottom of a hill............... :biggrin: .....

They run on Dry sewers......which is basically like crapping into a hole......then we get a thunder storm..........and everything runs to the bottom of the hill................:biggrin:....
1683385372408.gif

1683385080550.gif

Good morning everyone...I'm officially married....I have the worst hangover....got me a surprise...wife was a school girl....

Last edited:
good afternoon stoners i hope your all good and I noticed that my man franks back you were missed bro anyhow what you got growing in your garden bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back