Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is like Never buy a house in Spain that is at the bottom of a hill............... :biggrin: .....

They run on Dry sewers......which is basically like crapping into a hole......then we get a thunder storm..........and everything runs to the bottom of the hill................:biggrin:....
I usually love the smell post rain but...

If you mean scribbling down gibberish in a notebook and only taking a pic every few weeks cuz I never have my phone with me around the house cuz i never have pants on then, yes , im doin a grow diary :biggrin:

No..... :pighug: ....I was talking about a proper one....so I can get you a nice shiney Cultivators badge.........:pass:

Had to take a quick trip to the Dollar Store for extra tortillas (wife is making enchiladas!) Hope dude at the apartment next to the store isn’t working on a “stealth” grow…
👀
View attachment 1590562
There is a guy like that near me… whole room lit with blurple lights and shining for the world to see.

No..... :pighug: ....I was talking about a proper one....so I can get you a nice shiney Cultivators badge.........:pass:
I didn't think you'd let my half assed answer slide but
Oyj1.gif

3.5 .. 3.7 .. 3.8 ..2.8 :pass: ...Hours.....

I put the sports watch on so I can step count...........and found out how much sleep i've had in the last 4 day/nights........:pass:

There is a guy like that near me… whole room lit with blurple lights and shining for the world to see.

The faster every amateur gardener and organic bean sprouter buys LED's and cast a pink glow through their windows...the better for all the canna growers....... :biggrin: ...coz the police will have too many places to check for illicit grows.........:idea:

The faster every amateur gardener and organic bean sprouter buys LED's and cast a pink glow through their windows...the better for all the canna growers....... :biggrin: ...coz the police will have too many places to check for illicit grows.........:idea:

I like your thinking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back