Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably just compost mites but I saw a fatter orange one? There are hundreds of different beneficial mites in compost but.....................
Yeah that's the one.. I have already treated with BTI and Monterey insect spray guess maybe I should use something else? I know hopefully it's a good one we shall see :thanks: :goodluck:

i sumtimez think about takin a tolerance break...............but thinkin about it is as far as i ever get, so.... :rofl: :jointman: ppp
i sumtimez think about takin a tolerance break...............but thinkin about it is as far as i ever get, so.... :rofl: :jointman: ppp
Trying to get that 100mg dose cut in half:yoinks:. Doctors appointment in two weeks. Poker face ain’t my strength.

well see I thought about that when I treated for gnats the first time and was told that would kill the soil life and I did just put nematodes in couple weeks ago.. I have DE but not sure if i should use with TLS and earthboxs?:shrug:
Aah forgot… playsand…? Don’t know if that would do anything….

Look like springtails, beneficial unless your infested.
For sure them aint springtails bro! They are tiny af and u wouldnt see them that big from that far away! These look like wormy larvae of some kind but doubt it’s a beneficial bug! Rove beetle larvae look like that but they need to be introduced they won’t just show up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back